Friday, September 3, 2010

One sleepy 'Lil Guy visits Aunt Sis and Uncle Bill


Oh such a joy! A wonderful visit with one totally awesome, extremely sweet little guy and his two incredible parents (aka great nephew, Alex) (The last time we met, he was just a month old, and now he's a big boy of ONE) ...


(that's Aunt Sis's point of view, anyway) ... here's what the visit (may have) looked like from the little guy's point of view.

"I am so doggone tired ... Where are we? ... I just woke up from a nap on the drive down from Seattle..."




"Who's that lady? Do I know her? ... I'm not sure."



"I wonder who she is. And why does she makes those funny squeeky noises?"



"It's all rather awe inspiring."






"I told you. I just woke up. Where's my mom?"


"There she is."



"That's better."













"How 'bout we hold off on the picture-taking so I can finish reading this book."



"OK, done reading. Now you can take some pictures. But let's not overdue it, OK"?





"Where'd the color go?"



"High Five"



"Just a few more pics... "























"OK, folks. Isn't that about enough? How 'bout we go eat".

No comments:

Post a Comment